This winter, Preferred Lawn Care offers its clients its full range of snow removal services in Muskegon, Grand Haven, and Whitehall and surrounding areas. We have the right solutions to ensure clearing access for our customer’s needs, our goal is to ensure a flawless and reliable service at any hour of the storm.
From commercial parking lot snow removal, snow plowing, snow shoveling rooftop snow removal, and abrasive-spreading services, we will take care of it!
Snow removal tips? Here’s how you can help!
- Be a good neighbor. Clear snow and ice from sidewalks as soon as possible after a snowfall to ensure that they are safe for all residents. Lend a hand to those who may not be physically able to shovel.
- Do not park on the street during a snowstorm while snow clearing operations are underway. Parked cars make plowing difficult, and sometimes impossible. With your help, winter maintenance crews can plow snow faster and more efficiently and you will reduce the chances of having to dig your car out of a snowdrift.
- Please make sure that your car is parked within your driveway. Please do not let it extend onto the street or sidewalk.
- Keep Children safe – don’t let them play, or build snow forts in the snowbanks at the side of the road.
- Snowplows have no place to push the snow except to the curb or shoulder of the road. Sometimes this happens just after you have finished shoveling.
- Remove snow from around fire hydrants on or near your property to enable quick access by emergency personnel if the need arises.
- Reflective snow markers are available at many local retailers and can be an inexpensive way to help mark the driveway boundary, especially in high traffic areas. Snow markers also help to guide road plows and sidewalk plows during storms and can protect properties from potential damage to the lawn.
- Help prevent street flooding and icing by clearing snow away from storm sewer catch basins near your property.
Preferred Lawn Care provides premium snow plowing and ice control services for commercial and residential properties. We use professional-grade snow pushers and snow plows to ensure a clean finish to your parking lots and sidewalks.